Please read these Terms & Conditions very carefully. By using services provided by Single Shia, you agree to honour these.
This Internet web site and application is provided by single Shia. This is a legal agreement between you and single Shia. By using the application, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and condition’s, then you are not authorised to use or access the application. The application form is a contractual offer by you to us subject to these Terms and Conditions and no others. On acceptance by us, there exists a binding contractual relationship between you and us. This document (‘Membership Terms and Conditions’) sets out the relationship between you and us based on the following definition’s.
‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ are used interchangeably to refer to single Shia
‘You’, ‘Your’ & ‘Member(s)’ & ‘Advertiser(s)’ refers to you, the paid & unpaid users of single Shia.
‘Content’ means the information and other material available within this Site.
‘Site’ & ‘Portal’ are used interchangeably to refer to our website and application.
‘Advertisement(s)’ & ‘Profile(s)’ means the information entity you have created for other members’ viewing.
‘T&Cs’ mean The Membership Terms and Conditions set out in this document in entirety.
- General Membership Conditions:
- 1.1 Your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- 1.2 Single Shia is only a means of introducing prospective partner-seekers and does not warrant member trustworthiness, sincerity, or character affirmation. We can only request that you be honest, so you get honesty in return. We are not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by members.
- 1.3 Subscription fees are charged in advance and are non-refundable. However, in exceptional circumstances, we may try to make exceptions on case-by-case basis and at our discretion. We reserve the right not to provide reasons or explanations for our decisions. You do not have a right of appeal.
- 1.4 Your profile will be vetted by us from time to time to see if it complies with our Membership T&Cs. If deemed unsuitable, we reserve the right to remove or change the offending elements.
- 1.5 The minimum legal age for a British citizen getting married is 16 years old. In England and Wales, the written consent of the parents or Guardians is required for persons who have not reached 18 years old and have not been previously married. To apply for membership, you must be at least 18 years old from the date of membership application.
- 1.6 We cooperate with law enforcement enquiries including other parties� rights to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and other rights. You expressly authorise us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other Government Agencies including the Police which we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity which is or may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Our Responsibilities:
- 2.1 No member details will ever leave the portal database or passed onto third parties in any circumstances by Single Shia. Members are responsible for making their own profiles public or private.
- 2.2 We will automatically remove you from the register after your membership has expired unless you choose to renew your membership and pay the further applicable fees.
- 2.3 Signing and submitting the application form, for processing, authorises us to disclose your chosen methods of contact to other members and display your photograph as part of your member profile
- 2.4 We reserve the right to modify the services offered at single Shia without giving any prior notice.
- Your Responsibilities:
- 3.1 You will not post on our service, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights and rights of privacy).
- 3.2 It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you about yourself to us for inclusion in your advertisement. It is your responsibility to update your profile for any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you transmit to other members.
- 3.3 You will not post on our service, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights, and rights of privacy).
- 3.4 You will use our service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s, E-mail addresses, offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo which does not comply with these prohibitions.
- 3.5 You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other members.
- 3.6 If you do advertise or promote any service without our permission you agree to pay a standard advertising rate of £20 per day for everyday your profile has been on single Shia starting from the day you registered. You will be personally liable if we are not able to recover the sum of monies from the company advertised and we will take legal action to enforce this.
- 3.7 You will not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- 3.8 You will not share, exchange, sell or pass on details of members registered on this portal to third parties or attempt introductions between members and non-members outside this portal. This is a serious breach and will result in termination of your membership and possibly sued for damages in a court of law.
- 3.9 It is solely your responsibility to cancel your subscription to avoid any unwanted recurring charges. Members do not usually give their real names and/or email addresses when registering on this website and therefore it is very time-consuming for us to handle subscription cancellations. Personal details supplied to us often do not match the details held by payment processing platforms. Single Shia will NOT entertain any claims for refunds for subscription renewals as these are done automatically by PayPal and not directly by us and therefore deemed authorised by the subscribers. Alternatively, we can cancel the subscription on behalf of members subject to minimum of 1 month notice before renewal date, submitted in writing (email) by the subscriber giving their profile name, real name and email address registered at PayPal or other payment platform.
- Website / Application Availability:
- 4.1 You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the site; and that the operation of the site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in or to the site at any time.
- 4.2 We accept no liability for any temporary or even permanent unavailability of the site arising from events of any kind or circumstances which are outside our control even though we shall use all reasonable endeavours to minimise or mitigate the effects of any such force majeure, but this will not release you by reason of such force majeure from any obligation to indemnify or make any payment due under these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitations of use
- 5.1 Members are given 14 days from date of registration to subscribe. Failure to do so within this period will mark your profile for deletion thereafter.